2. Where is the stock traded?
The McClatchy Company Class A Common Stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Class A stock is also traded on the Midwest Stock Exchange and the Pacific Stock Exchange. The Company's Class B stock is not publicly traded.
3. Does the Company pay a dividend on its common stock?
No. The Company does not pay a dividend at this time.
4. Does the Company have a dividend reinvestment plan?
No. The Company does not have a dividend reinvestment program at this time.
5. Who is the Company's transfer agent?
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
For shareholder inquires regarding transfer of ownership, change of address, stock certificates, book entry ownership, account information, dividend payments or historical stock prices, please contact our transfer agent by writing to:
Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55164-0874
161 N. Concord Exchange
South St. Paul, MN 55075-1139
Telephone Inquiries: (800) 718-2377 or (651) 450-4064
Website/Account Access: www.shareowneronline.com
6. How can I find the current stock price?
The Stock Quote table on the homepage of this website provides 20 minute delayed prices for MNI.
7. What is the Company's CUSIP number?
The McClatchy Company's CUSIP number for Class A shares is 579489 10 5.